How to Study Old Testament History & Prophecy – Langley BC
February 29, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST$40.00
In this workshop the student will learn to apply inductive Bible study principles and method from selected Old Testament History passages and Amos’ book of prophecy. The student will acquire skills to put the Old Testament into historical perspective. The benefit they’ll receive will be in knowing how to study the Bible so it unfolds chronologically the way God wrote it. The student will understand how the Old Testament history and prophecy books lay the foundation for knowing God.
- Learn observation, interpretation, and application skills for Old Testament history.
- Learn how to apply these skills to make proper application to your life.
- Study selected passages from Old Testament history books.
- Apply inductive study skills to Old Testament prophecy using the book of Amos.
- Learn to properly interpret Old Testament prophecy books in their historical setting.
- Understand more about who God is and how He works.
This workshop does not certify Precept Upon Precept Leadership.
Register early! Price increases February 16/20 at 11:59 pm EST.
Refund Policy: Payment minus a $25.00 administration fee is charged. The balance of the payment is credited to the participants account or to their credit card. The registrant MUST notify us prior to the event to cancel or the entire fee will be forfeited. Registrations are transferable. Should it be necessary for Precept Ministries to cancel a training workshop, the participants will be notified by the Events & Training Coordinator and a full refund will be made by Precept Ministries in a timely manner.