How to Study Old Testament History & Prophecy – Regina SK
April 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CSTFree
In this workshop the student will learn to apply inductive Bible study principles and method from selected Old Testament History passages and Amos’ book of prophecy. The student will acquire skills to put the Old Testament into historical perspective. The benefit they’ll receive will be in knowing how to study the Bible so it unfolds chronologically the way God wrote it. The student will understand how the Old Testament history and prophecy books lay the foundation for knowing God.
- Learn observation, interpretation, and application skills for Old Testament history.
- Learn how to apply these skills to make proper application to your life.
- Study selected passages from Old Testament history books.
- Apply inductive study skills to Old Testament prophecy using the book of Amos.
- Learn to properly interpret Old Testament prophecy books in their historical setting.
- Understand more about who God is and how He works.
This workshop does not certify Precept Upon Precept Leadership.