PRICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
Items are shipped from Brantford, Ontario. Please report all visible damage directly to the carrier. All other errors or damage must be reported within 7 days of receipt of your order.
Return of material in like new condition will be accepted up to 90 days from the date of your invoice. After 90 days material is not returnable. Discounted and opened DVD & CD media is not returnable, unless defective.
Some exceptions apply to the 90 day policy and will be noted at the time you place your order. Items that are not returnable will have a note to that effect in the product description on the web store.
NOTE: No returns are accepted on discounted or discontinued items.
How do I initiate a Return?
Please fill in the return form (located in the Customer Service area of this website) before you send your return back. Returns that do not have a RA number may be sent back to you at your expense.
Who pays for the return?
If you are returning extra materials that you did not need or you ordered in error, you must pay for the cost of shipping.
If we made a mistake we will send you a return shipping label and pay for the shipping. Please wait for the shipping label before attempting to return the shipment. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
Precept Ministries Canada Return Policy
Defective, Incorrect, or Damaged Products
Precept will issue a refund or ship a replacement for any defective, incorrect or damaged products. Returns must be made within 90 days from the original delivery date.
All returns of 5 or more of the same title will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Returns for Other Reasons
You may return other products you purchased directly from Precept Ministries for a refund (excluding shipping and handling costs) provided that Precept receives them in new and unused condition within 90 days from the original delivery date.
Unable To Refund
- Merchandise damaged by or used by the customer (as determined by Precept).
- Merchandise returned more than 90 days after the original delivery date.
- Items obsoleted during the 90-day return period.
- CD or DVD products with broken or tampered-with seals (as determined by Precept).
- Workbooks with removed shrink-wrapping (as determined by Precept).
- Merchandise damaged from inadequate return packing material (as determined by Precept).
- Call or email Precept to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Write the RMA # on a copy of the original invoice and enclose that copy with a note stating the reason for the return.
- Pack the materials to avoid damage during shipment.
- Send the materials back using a trackable shipping method to the following address:
Send your Returns to:
Precept Ministries Canada
c/o Returns Department
61 Sherwood Dr
Brantford, ON N3R 7J4
If you have questions, please contact Customer Service:
Monday – Friday, 8:30am- 5pm Eastern Time, 877-234-2030, firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THIS WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE OWNERS OF THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Our Mission: To engage people in relationship with God through knowing His word.
Our Vision: Every believer in Christ living out God’s word every day.
Address: 61 Sherwood Drive, Brantford ON, N3T 1N3